Thursday, January 13, 2011

My week so far!

This has been a pretty grand week! Sunday was church and then scripture study (which I love)! Monday was fhe and we had the "How to avoid a jerk" lesson #2. She mostly talked about our personal relationships with our parents and how that affects our relationships later. It's kind of crazy how that works! Then it was F'real time! Have I told you how amazing f'reals are?! They're at maverick and they start out as cups of frozen flavor. Then you stick it in a machine and it takes the cup up and blends it together! Ta-da! Fresh shake yumminess. :] Tuesday was institute with Brothers Mueller and Thorpe. I missed those guys! They both taught at Fremont and I love the way Brother Mueller says "fetcher"! :D It was a really spiritual lesson and that was surprising because of how many people were in the room! I'd guess about 150 people were in there. It was packed! From there, we went straight to karaoke at applebees! This week was one of the best so far. Jess and I sang "I feel like a woman" and later, I signed up Jess, Morgan, Cassie, Kevin, and I to sing "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias. Bahaha, it even was a techno version or something, but that went well. :) Jess and I then went to Walmart to say hi to Kade, but the stupid camera alarms kept going off on us! We finally found Kade and we had a good chat. Yesterday, (Wednesday) Jess and I went to the temple! Man, I love all of the cute sauce workers there! I was about to walk into the water at the font, and the guy baptising told me that it was really cold! Lol, like a fool, I was like reallly?! Hahaha, the water was actually warmer than usual, but the silly old guy was a trickster! Then we went to Great Harvest and met Jessica Pontius there! We got our food and then a cool dude named Taylor or "Salty" came and we chatted with him. He's been around at some activities and he is buddies with a lot of our buddies. He's a funny guy! Then I saw my old friend Eric Young and we said hi! He didn't remember my name, but it's all good. :) Then I went home to take a nap and get ready to start my job!! Unfortunately, my boss lady called me and asked if we could postpone it until today. Lol, it's been a pretty good week so far, right? Wooot! I hope this weekend is as good! :)
Jessica and Jessica!
Enrique Iglesias (hottie face!)
Mango f'real!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog post kristen!! so funny!!! ha ha ha i laughed at the part when the old man said the water was cold and your were like really?? ha ha ha oh goodness i love the temple!! Going again saturday morning??? Ya??

    ReplyDelete