Thursday, January 6, 2011

My style

Hey there! So I was thinking that I needed to put another post on my blog so that it didn't seem like I was getting married! :) hahaha those pictures were mostly the result of me watching Say Yes to the Dress... Anyway, here are some of the clothes that I would wear, or have in my closet! My style isn't super cute, but it gets the job done. :)
I actually have all of this outfit besides the scarf! haha that's the last thing I need to tie it all together. :) I'm a jeans and a t shirt kind of girl and in the summer, it's flip flops all the way! I really like winter because you can layer it up and I don't feel pressured to be immodest! And that's how the cookie crumbles.

1 comment:

  1. I love the baseball tee shirt!!! i think it's time for me to invest in one of those!!! super cute Post Kristen

    love ya

    ReplyDelete