Monday, February 21, 2011

Must have done somethin' right!




Hey ya'll! It's been so long since I've posted anything! hahaha, I've been pretty busy sauce actually! I wish I could update you on my love life, but since this is pretty much public, I'll refrain! I will say that I have a plan and I hope it works! ;) I'm actually doing this from my buddy, Jessica's computer, but shhh! She doesn't know! :D Valentines was a wonderful day, actually! No, I didn't have a date, but I partied with ward friends and we played some awesome games! I went and saw I Am Number Four today and guys, it was fetching amazing!! Holy cats!!!! I love him! :D I also went sledding with Jessica, Mariah, and their silly cousin, Austin! There were some epic crashes, let me tell you! Jess and I fell off of our sled and then rolled over each other all the way down the rest of the hill! Yes, we have some narly bruises, but it was worth it! I love my friends!!!!! :] I will show pictures that Jess took, she is amazing! Right now, I am getting a deep conditioning thing on my head and it's pretty cold, but it's going to look so grand! Man, I love men folk! I just wish that they weren't so darn confusing... hahaha there I go, speaking my thoughts! I had better end now so that I won't say anything I'll regret! Ta ta world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment